To complete your final Daisy award, complete these TWO steps. Wear this award on your Brownie uniform.
1 Pass it on-mentor younger girls:
* a. Teach younger girls the Girl Scout Promise and the Girl Scout Law
* b. Tell younger Girls about the flower friends. Share which friend is your favorite and what you learned from her.
2 Look Ahead-Spend some time with Girl Scout Brownies:
* a. Say the Girl Scout Promise together, and then trade stories about living the Promise and the Law. What did you do as a Daisy? Were you friendly and helpful, or courageous and strong? What did the Brownies do?
* b. Ask the Brownie Scouts to teach you their favorite Brownie song and then sing it together.
* c. Ask the Brownies to show you their Journey awards? Ask them what they did to earn them. How did they make the world a better place?
TroopTrack is not affiliated with or endorsed by Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of America, or Scouts Australia. Any usage of BSA, GSA, or SA terminology on this site is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of this product by any of these organizations.